41. You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.
42. You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. Please don't eat or drink anything after 12 o'clock tonight.
43. You are going to have urine catheterization now.
44. I’m going to do an ECG for you.
45. I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.
46. We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.
47. I’m going to make your bed. / we'll change the bed linen at once.
48. I'll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle.
49. An operation will be done tomorrow. / An emergency operation must be done now.Will you please sign the informed consent form of your operation?
50. I’m going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin preparation for you.
51. You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.
52. Are you allergic to any medication? / penicillin?
53. I'm going to do a skin test of penicillin for you. / If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I'll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.
54. I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection /intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection.
55. I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.
56. The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.
57. I’m going to give you oxygen now.
58. I’m going to give you nebulization.
59. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you.
60. You have to rest in bed for at least one week.
61. How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite? 您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?
62. Did you pass motion yesterday? /Are your bowel movements normal?
63. What color of your urine is?
64. How much urine do you pass each time?
65. You will have skin/cervical traction.
66. Take more exercises. Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.
67. You are going to have a blood transfusion.
68. The results are normal.
69. You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~
70. You have to stop smoking and alcohol.